Whether it’s traveling out and about during the summer or heading back to school, teen drivers can benefit from the safety features of the PureCam car security system. And parents will definitely benefit from the peace of mind that comes with a dual dash cam.
1. Teens love their apps, and the PureCam app doesn’t disappoint. If the PureCam dashboard camera is in Parking Mode, your teen can always see what’s going on in and around the car with the PureCam app on their iOS or Android smart device.
2. Young drivers may need a reminder where they parked, especially important when driving alone, perhaps in a large parking lot. The car location feature on the app can tell your teen where their car is. That’s a convenience.
3. But what’s a necessity is PureCam’s video capabilities. The PureCam dash camera digitally recalls every detail, something less-seasoned drivers may not be able to do if they are rattled from the incident. This is critical to determine the fault of the accident – don’t let your teen get blamed simply because he or she is young. You can customize the trigger’s sensitivity levels, having it react to the slightest impact level.
4. PureCam protection is always on, watching over your teen’s car. This car security system draws power from the battery via the OBD port. And don’t worry about the battery being drained; it reduces power when the vehicle is in Parking Mode.
5. Stay connected: Your teen can use the PureCam as a mobile Hotspot for up to three devices.